So you’ve had to change your bed sheets for the hundredth time in a month because you keep finding tiny black oily marks.
This is because you have been gifted with oily skin, which is often problematic for sleepers.
If you do have oily skin, then one of the major downsides is how they affect your sheets.
It could be either a few spots or it could be larger patches that ultimately damage the seams and cause some fraying around the edges.
So what exactly are the best bed sheets for oily skin? What is the best material for a bed sheet to be made from that will get rid of any oily marks?
How much will you have to pay for a durable and breathable bed sheet? Well, if you have questions like this and more, we would recommend that you read on.
Best Bed Sheets For Oily Skin
This first set of bed sheets comes made from a tightly woven material that will not allow oily patches to build up on your bed sheets.
This will help to reduce plenty of stains on your bed sheets, which is great for preserving the overall texture of the mattress and the quilt.
These come with wrinkle-free sheets that you can be sure will look great even if they are straight from the washing machine.
These sheets are hypoallergenic, which means that you won’t have trouble with pollen during the summer.
This will also resist fading, even after you have washed it multiple times.
You can be certain that this will have its original color for the long term, which is great if you are worried about aesthetics.
This bed sheet is also made from environmentally-friendly materials and uses environmentally-friendly methods of manufacturing too. This is amazing if you care about your carbon footprint.
This is also anti-bacterial, which is very important if you are prone to oily skin.
If your oily skin builds up, then it will eventually cause the bed sheet, the mattress and the quilt to become worn down and smelly.
- Luxurious – this bed sheet will keep you comfortable in the long term, giving you everything that you need for a decent night’s sleep.
- Breathable Material – this material will ensure that you have plenty of ventilation underneath your quilt cover. This is great if you tend to sweat during the night.
- Odor-Resistant – this is very important if you have oily skin, as the buildup can result in stains and smells over time.
- Hypoallergenic – if you are looking for something that will get rid of the pollen and dog hairs that are making you sneeze all night, then this is a great bed set to have.
- Not A Great Color Selection – if you are trying to get the most amount of options for your bed spread, then you might be disappointed with the lack of colors and patterns.
When it comes to getting a bed sheet that is resistant to stains and will keep you comfortable during many hours of sleeping, then we cannot recommend the Mellanni bed spread highly enough.
This comes with great moisture-wicking tight weave material that won’t let any body oil sink through the fabric and ruin the fibers of the bed sheet itself.
The sheer range of colors that are available in this bed sheet is astounding, you can every color from grey to white to orange to red to yellow.
This is a great sheet for the guest room, the main bedroom or even the kid’s rooms.
This comes in a very generous size, so it will fit any type of bed.
These sheets also come with a lifetime guarantee, so you won’t have to worry about them staining or getting ripped, as you can always replace them.
This comes with brushed microfiber, which is one of the most breathable materials that you can make a bed sheet from.
Much like the bed sheet listed, this comes with a host of protective features.
It is wrinkle-free, stain-free, fade-resistant and odor-free.
If you want a clean bedspread without having the hassle of ironing, then you can do no wrong with this one.
It will come out of the washing machine looking much the same as when it went in.
- Stain-Free – if you have oily skin or even like to treat yourself with a glass of wine in bed, then you won’t have to worry about any stains.
- No Odors – often odors will accumulate if you have oily skin or you are prone to sweating during the night.
- Will Not Shrink – some people worry about putting their sheets on high heat. You won’t have to worry about this with this model.
- Very Soft – if you are looking for that high level of comfort, then we would certainly recommend this brand of sheeting.
- Too Thin – some people have reported that this sheet does not give them that much coverage during the winter months.
If you want a bed sheet that will wick all that oil from your skin and help it to evaporate into the thin air, then you won’t go far wrong with this brand of sheets.
This sheet is hypoallergenic, so you won’t have to worry about pollen getting trapped in the fibers and making your hayfever-ridden summer sleeping unbearable.
You won’t have to worry about your bed sheets pilling after a few washes, because this one will be totally resistant to such concerns.
These sheets are silky and smooth, coming in a hotel-style quality that will definitely help you to get a sound night’s sleep.
If you are prone to night sweats, then this bed sheet will help you disperse any excess moisture with very little issue.
This bed sheet will not irritate you as you sleep, which is ideal as sweat on your body will often be the cause of much discomfort.
These sheets are also very affordable, which makes them a great purchase for anyone who is looking to save themselves a few dollars.
When it comes to luxury and great material, then you won’t go far wrong with these sheets. We would certainly recommend them for your main bedroom or for children during the summer.
- Luxurious – if you are looking for bed sheets that wouldn’t be found out-of-place in a hotel suite, then these are the ones for you.
- No Pilling – even if you wash these ones multiple times, then you won’t have to worry about it becoming bobbly and irritating your skin.
- Lightweight – this will be very important if you are getting hot during the winter. Combine this with a lighter duvet during the summer and you’ll be very comfortable.
- Hypoallergenic – when it comes to trapping pollen and animal hairs, then this is a great bed sheet to have.
- Too Thin – some users have complained that these bed sheets are too thin and they do not feel suitably warmed during the winter.
Next up, we have a natural cotton sheet that you can be sure will give you everything that you want in terms of comfort, durability and breathability.
This is made from 100% cotton, which will certainly help to disperse heat from your body and therefore reduce the level of moisture that you’ll experience on you.
This bed sheet will also not retain any stains. This is very important if you are looking for something that you can eat and drink in frequently.
This is also made from flannel, which is a great material for resisting stains such as red wine and tomato sauce.
This will also not succumb to wrinkles, especially if you put it in the washing machine. This will save you a lot of time on ironing.
This comes with a lifetime guarantee, which is great if you want that added protection when it comes to tearing,
ripping and stains. If you have oily skin, then the chances are that your bed sheets will wear out quicker anyway.
This is also a very affordable bed sheet, which is great for anyone who is looking to save a few dollars on their bank account.
- Wrinkle-Resistant – if you are looking for something that will save you from having to iron after you have taken it out of the wash, then these are the sheets for you.
- Will Not Fade – if you are looking for something that will not lose its original color, then you can’t go wrong with this fabric.
- Breathable – if you want great ventilation in your bed sheets to reduce the amount of oil that will accumulate on your skin, then this is the best for you.
- Great Value For Money – you won’t have to spend that much money on these sheets, which is great for a low-income family.
- This Is Not Resistant To Pilling – if you have put this through multiple washes, then you might notice it starting to go bobbly.
Next up, we have cotton bedsheets that are made from 100% flannel material, which makes them great for absorbing oily material that comes out of your skin.
These bedsheets are great for a whole host of different scenarios, whether it be home use, something for the kid’s bedrooms or a sheet you can take camping with you.
This is a great sheet for the winter or the summer, as it is thick enough to keep you warm, but also the weave of the cotton is such that it makes it breathable.
The color and the shape of these sheets make them non-gender specific. So you can buy it for your husband or even for your little daughter.
There is a whole range of patterns that are amazing if you are looking for something to fit in with your decor.
These bed sheets are designed to fit most styles and sizes of bed. This is around 16 inches thick with deep pockets that are great for fitting snugly on even a king-sized bed.
This comes with a 5-year warranty that you can be certain will give you peace of mind if you are worried about your children tearing at your sheets.
- Great Design – this is designed for fitting so many different types of beds, so whether you have got a queen or king-sized bed, you won’t have to worry.
- This Is Great For All-Year-Round Use – whether you are looking for something that is thick enough during the summer or breathable for the winter.
- This can be used for a variety of different things, including camping, which is often some of the hardest bed sheets to find.
- Great Set Of Designs – whether you are looking for plaid or a simple plain color, this range has exactly what you are looking for.
- Too Thick – this might leave your skin oilier than when you first got into your bed. This might not be the ideal bed sheet for really high temperatures.
Next up, we have another set of pure cotton sheets that will not only be able to absorb excess moisture from your skin but will actually keep you cool throughout the night.
This comes with a hotel-style level of comfort, which is ideal if you are looking to sleep soundly throughout the night.
This comes with deep pockets that will allow you to fit these bed sheets on any size of bed. This is perfect if you are working with larger sheets.
These sheets are also hypoallergenic, so you won’t have to worry about sleepless nights of sneezing during the summer.
These sheets will not shrink or pill, which is great if you want to preserve their integrity in the long term.
These sheets also won’t fade even after multiple washes.
These undergo strict factory audits that will ensure that these sheets will be very durable and will not succumb to tearing or ripping even after months of intense use.
These are ideal for most situations – whether it is summer vacation, a camping trip, or something to spruce up your daughter’s bedroom.
- Thick And Durable – these sheets will certainly last you for a long time, with double stitching that will prevent your sheets from breaking.
- 100% Cotton – this is great for reducing the oil that will build up on your skin. We would definitely recommend these sheets if you are prone to night sweating.
- Deep Pockets – if you are looking for something that will fit most sizes of bed, then these are the perfect set of sheets.
- Smooth – if you are worried about having abrasive sheets, then you should buy these as they will simply caress you back to sleep.
- Too Large For Some Beds – if you have a smaller single bed, then this sheet might simply be too big for your needs.
When it comes to finding the right bed sheet for oily skin, there will be certain materials and properties that you’ll be looking for. Here are just a few of them:
What Material Are Your Bed Sheets Made From?
When it comes to getting rid of the excess moisture from your skin, then you’ll definitely want to have cotton sheets.
This is a very breathable material that will keep you well-ventilated, even on the warmest nights.
How Large Are They?
If you are going to want to buy a set of these bed sheets that match, then you might need sheets that will not only fold over a king-size, but also a double.
Are They Hypoallergenic?
When you are looking at having a sound night’s sleep, then hayfever and pet allergies are something that can severely affect that. This is why you’ll need cotton sheets that do not trap any hairs of excess pollen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is Oily Skin Not Good For Bed Sheets?
Poli skin can often leave marks on your sheets, as well as bacteria that will often leave odors and discolor your sheets over time.
What Is The Best Material For Bed Sheets?
A: We would recommend that you buy something that is either made from 100% cotton or comes in a weave of cotton and nylon.
This will not only be good for absorbing the oil on your skin, but it will also be good for keeping you cool during the warmer summer nights.
How Much Will I Have To Pay For A Quality Cotton Bed Sheet?
Most of these sheets will be fairly expensive, although once you purchase them then you won’t have to worry about replacing them any time soon.
These sheets are known for their durability and their quality, so once you buy them then you won’t want to buy any lesser kind.
We hope that our list of some of the best bed sheets for oily skin has helped you to decide which ones are the best for helping you to reduce the amount of moisture that occurs between the sheets.